- GeneralDamageControl.com decides to ride the massive wave of popularity it is enjoying and issues an IPO.
- Said IPO is a massive hit, and initial returns show GDCO stocks trading at roughly $91/share.
- GDC decides to do the “responsible thing” (in an extremely loose sense of the word) and reinvest in the Magic community.
- I appoint myself the new CEO, and my first action in office is to abolish the Magic: The Gathering Reprint Policy
- My second action is to kick everyone out of R&D at Wizards of the Coast, lock the doors, and create the follow-up to the vastly-successful and not-at-all-maligned-by-the-community-at-large original Commander’s Arsenal.
–àCEO, GDC.Com, Hasbro